Family Group Sheet Submission
Don't find your line in one of the Family Trees shown on my web site? You may send it to me and I will add it to
my Family Database! You can submit as many Family Group Sheets as necessary to show
where your line connects into the family as I presently have it. If you
don't want the information published on the Internet, I can suppress that if you
wish. But if you connect to one of my families, I would like to have
your information as I'd like to know who all my relatives and cousins are.
Click here to go to the Family Group Sheet form, fill out as much as you can
(suggestions below) and click on the [SEND] button. Your e-mail program
should then forward it to me. Thanks a lot!!
Family Group Sheet entry Suggestions
The following are suggestions only to ensure that I don't mis-interpret
- As much as you can, enter full names.
- If a nickname is entered, please note it by setting it off in quotes or
- For women, remember to use their full maiden name - the woman's name before marriage.
If any retain their maiden name after marriage or use a hyphenated name as
is more common in nowadays, just note that.
- Please enter dates as numbers in the form DD/MMM/YYYY, for example: Instead of September 15, 1872
09/15/1872, enter 15 Sep 1872. Be sure to type the complete year and that the format is
day/month/year. This ensures that I get the date correct.
01/02/01 could be mis-interpreted in many ways.
- In entering location information, if you know the county, please include it, for example:
Lake County, IL. Please include any descriptors, such a "county,"
- Enter as much information as you can. You can always send me a regular
e-mail message with any information you wish and/or include it in the e-mail
message that sends the form.
- If you want to add any remarks about a person, enter that in the e-mail
forwarding message for the form.
- The form is designed for only five children, so if there are additional
children, please send the one form and create a second (or third) form with the
added children. Just include the name and birth date of the father and
mopther in the top part to ensure that I know which pages go with which.
A notes on the e-mail forwarding message for the form that more is being
sent or this is added data to what was already sent.
Go to the Family Group Sheet Submission Form.
Use your browser's back arrow to return here. Thanks!!
Return to Lee's Homepage